Sunday, April 29, 2012

Daily Outfit Post: Polka Dots Galore

Happy Sunday ladies!

So far today has been quite eventful.  I keep learning new things at work, got to chit chat with my roomie before she went home for the summer, & I got to chat with my sister while we were both watching the basketball playoff games!  

Today's outfit was inspired by comfort.  On Sundays, I like to wear an outfit that I could curl up on the couch and nap in.  This outfit has definitely been it and I plan on napping shortly!

I have a large obsession with pearls.  If I can choose, I want to wear my pearls with every single outfit.  They definitely hold some awesome memories from the past 5 years.   

My entire outfit is from Loft.  The maroon colored scoop neck tee has to be my favorite tee shirt of all times.  I plan on purchasing every single color because they are the perfect staple item!  


Where does your favorite staple item come from? 

Lindsey B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment