Thursday, April 12, 2012

Inspirational Ladies: Reese Witherspoon

As I mentioned in my Style Q & A, I have a major girl crush on Reese Witherspoon! Since watching Sweet Home Alabama as an 11 year old, I have fallen for her, her style, & her values.  She is an amazing woman, mom, & actress.  Plus, she is from the South! 


Here are some of my favorite styles she has worn and why she is one of my inspirations.  


This girl can wear a striped t-shirt & jeans with a pony tail and still look fierce!


(via ELLE)

Black tee & jeans. My kind of style!

(via Just Jared)

A very natural look on the red carpet.  


And the main reason she is my favorite.  She played June Carter, a woman after my own heart. 


(via google)

I will leave you with this quote from Reese, 
"Many people worry so much about managing their careers, but rarely spend half that much energy managing their LIVES. I want to make my life, not just my job, the best it can be. The rest will work itself out."  

Let me know how everyone likes these posts! Later on in the month, I plan on styling a few outfits based on Reese's past outfits.  

Lindsey B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment