Sunday, April 15, 2012

Daily Outfit Post: Spring Games

Spring football games are a big tease to girls who live for college football Saturday's! This past Saturday was FSU's Garnet and Gold Spring Game and was filled with too much fun.  I got to tailgate with some of my favorite friends & I got to see a little preview of what our team will look like for next season, which will definitely be in the top 10 rankings :)


The way this outfit turned out sort of surprised me.  I got ready for the football festivities in about 5 minutes because I had to work earlier that morning.  I wanted something lightweight to wear as my top because it gets pretty hot in the stadium when you sit in the sun!  I have had the tan vest for the past year and I haven't worn it too much.  However, after wearing it on Saturday it might get some more wear!

Outfit:
Tan Vest: Old Navy
Tank Top: Loft
Always Skinny Jeans: Gap
Sandals: Bakers
Shades:.. my awesome roommate let me borrow hers!

GO NOLES! .. oh the garnet team won!

Lindsey B.

No comments:

Post a Comment