Monday, April 16, 2012

Snapshots: Weekend Treats

Happy Monday ladies!

Instead of working on Retail Math homework, I thought I would give ya'll a look at my past week from Instagram!

I hope your Monday turns out better than worse :)






1. Easter lunch that my fantastic Nana cooked
2. FSU vs UF baseball game was being played while I was in class, so I multi-tasked
3. Hello Peeps, Good-bye Peeps
4. Putting my cooking skills to a test.. Shells N Cheese 
5. Detours are all over Tallahassee!
6. My roommate & me at the Palace
7. One of my best friends Kristen & myself. 
8. If you aren't wearing ray bans you aren't no friend of mine
9. Starbucks on Sunday morning before work, it was the only thing that got me through the day.  


Lindsey B.

2 comments:

  1. So glad I'm not the ONLY female blogger who loves baseball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely are not the only one!

    ReplyDelete