Tuesday, April 10, 2012

welcome to southern manner!

For my first post at Southern Manner I wanted to give my readers a preview of what to expect from this blog.  I have tendencies to organize almost everything I am involved in, so this blog won't be any different.  

This blog will hold a variety of topics that will help the every day girl find their way in the world of fashion.  
The topics of this blog will include: tips on styling clothes, current trends & how to wear them, daily outfit posts inspired from the web, past & current fashion icons, and random posts of favorite music, pins, laughable jokes, and sport news.  

I am excited to start this blog and see it grow.  I love helping people find clothes that make them feel great about themselves and I like it even better when it is at a great price!  I hope I have set the bar high for this blog and I hope my readers will hold me to this bar.
 
If you want to get to know me more you can find me at:
my twitter, my pinterest, & my tumblr  

--Lindsey B 


No comments:

Post a Comment