Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Coral Pants

When spring classes were still in session, I wore this outfit to class!  With work and blogging other outfits, I guess this outfit slipped my mind to post! 

I love colored pants, just ask any of my friends!  If I have the choice, I would wear them every day.  I found these broken-in straight pants from Gap.  They fit like a glove and they can easily be dressed up or down.  

You will find that I pair these pants with many different types of tops.  But for this particular day, I wanted to wear a casual white blouse with a pop of blue in my necklace!  This way it keeps the outfit very casual for my mile-long walk on campus to class.


My outfit:
Broken in Straight Pants - Gap
Blouse - Loft
Necklace - Gifted from my momma
Shoes - Payless Shoes

What do you ladies think of colored pants?

Lindsey B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment