Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Nude Hues

Happy Tuesday ladies!

This past weekend & Monday has been very busy with work, my sister & mom coming to visit, & working on a new adventure with other bloggers for the LPF Magazine.  

For Sunday, I wanted an outfit that would be more comfortable than anything.  I paired my white cropped Loft pants with an off-white silk blouse.  Pairing different hues can be tricky but can be done effectively!     



For jewelry, I paired these big antique earrings.  I found these at the Country Dollar, a family owned store in Tallahassee.  Everything in their store is a $1, it is definitely a good store to get merchandise to mix and match!  They have two locations in Tallahassee, so if you get a chance you should definitely go check them out!

I hope everyone's week has started off good!  

Lindsey B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment