Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Daily Outfit Post: Keepin' it Cool

The first day of summer break was yesterday and I ended up leaving my house in a pair of jeans .. 
Crazy right? I thought so.  
To make my outfit a little bit cooler, I paired my Gap skinny jeans with my tan sheer top from Loft.  Since I have purchased this top, I have worn it countless times in many different ways (sorry for not posting them!).  
For styling the sheer top, I tucked in the right side of the shirt and then left the left side untucked for a casual fun summer style.  
For jewerly, I wore a pair of yellow earrings and a pair of bangles.  

My outfit:
Jeans: Always Skinny from Gap
Blouse: Loft
Shoes: Payless Shoes

P.S. I promise one day I am going to teach myself  the settings on my camera and not take them on my  iPhone!! 

Lindsey B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment