Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Style Q & A

For all my new readers to get to know me, I decided to do a little Style Q & A!


1. What's the strangest thing in your closet? A red wig from our wig party a couple of weeks ago.. The name of the wig was Trailer Park Trophy Wife Wig... (pictures to follow)
2. Who was the first movie character that impacted your style identity? Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama. That movie was the start of many dreams.
3. If you met your teenage self today, what would you say to her? Stop wearing Hollister clothes, they don't fit your body correct! Don't get a perm! Remember who your true friends.
4. What are your plans after graduating college? After graduation, I want to eventually become a Store Manager for Loft. I would love to get my MBA at FSU. But those are just my short term plans, & see this blog grow!
5. What is your idea of happiness? Shopping trips with my momma, game days in Tallahassee, & riding with the windows down in my car.  
6. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Watching ESPN & eating Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Ice Cream!
7. What is your favorite staple item? It would have to be t-shirts! They are so easy to dress up or down!
8. What historical figure do you most admire style wise? Jackie O. She had such a classic style and was put together every time she was photographed.
9. Favorite meal? Fried chicken, broccoli casserole, fried squash, lima beans, mac n cheese, and bread!
10. My best advice for ladies trying to find out what they want to do with their life.. Do something you love! It really is true!

If ya'll have any more questions, please let me know and I will answer them!


Lindsey B.

No comments:

Post a Comment