Monday, May 14, 2012

Lace & Denim

Happy Monday ladies!

I woke up this morning, with a thunderstorm looming outside my window.  Since today is not pretty, I decided to post my outfit from Friday night.  My sister, roommate, & myself went to Brown Lantern, in Live Oak, and enjoyed a nice dinner together.  This restaurant has the best popcorn shrimp, fried mushrooms, potato skins, & well ... everything they serve is delicious! So if you are ever passing the Live Oak, Florida exit on 1-10,  you should definitely make a pit stop and eat there!

Okay, enough about food.  Let's talk about my outfit.      


Wearing denim on denim, sometimes can be difficult.  Since my shorts are a dark wash denim, I threw on my denim jacket and the contrasting washes complemented each other.  The other reason I wanted to wear my denim jacket was to make my outfit more casual for the evening dinner date.  


I wanted a close up of my off-white lace shirt.  I found this shirt at Banana Republic during the Christmas holidays for extremely cheap.  It has slowly but surely become one of my favorite pieces of clothing in my closet.  The necklace is from Target.  I found it in my Momma's collection of beautiful necklaces so I had to wear it for the night.


My Outfit:
Jean Jacket: Gap Outlet
Lace Shirt: Banana Republic
Shorts: Loft
Necklace: Borrowed from my Momma
Shoes: Payless Shoes

Hope your Monday is better than my rainy Monday in Tallahassee!!

Lindsey B.


1 comment: