Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summer Stripes

Hello ladies!

The drive to my hometown is extremely short from Tallahassee and since I am queen of comfort, I wanted to make sure I stayed in that comfort zone. 

I found this dress cleaning out my closet a couple of weeks ago, so for a drive home, this was a perfect opportunity to wear it.  The dress didn't come with a belt however, the reason I belted it is to make my waist look smaller.  I decided to add the pink/blue striped scarf because it looked like a fun addition to my outfit!  


For my hair style, I decided on doing a sock bun!  For a quick tutorial, head to this link, and it so easy to do!


My Outfit:
Dress: Old Navy
Scarf: Gap
Shoes: Bakers
Belt: Loft
Sunglasses: Loft

Lindsey B. 

1 comment:

  1. super duper cute!! love this :)

    xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete