Thursday, May 10, 2012

Printed Pants Take 2

Since I bought these printed pants from Loft last month, I have been trying to figure out how to style them other than the first time I wore them.  



I couldn't decide on how crazy I wanted to style these pants.  So I tried these options:

I thought about pairing my off-white cream colored top with my pants but I didn't have the courage to actually wear it.  I think if I would have had some encouragement from someone I might have worn it but I chickened out.  I thought the two different textures went well together.  


I also thought about pairing the pants with a green jeweled colored blouse.


  But I decided to go with a more casual, blue blouse.  



My Outfit
Blouse: Loft
Pants: Loft
Shoes: Payless Shoes

Do you ladies think I made the right decision? 

Lindsey B. 


No comments:

Post a Comment