Monday, May 14, 2012

Sweater + Dress = Bliss

My Sunday outfit for Mother's Day was some what thrown together.  Since I was home for the entire weekend, I visited the Gap Outlet in Lake Park, Georgia.  There I found this sweater for $13.99, which I had to purchase!  

Since it is basically summer down here in North Florida, I paired it on top of a white strapless dress.  Then I belted it with a rustic, antique looking belt, that I found in my mom's closet.  To complete the outfit I just threw on my tan wedge heels and viola, a complete outfit for church!


My outfit:
Sweater: Gap Outlet
Dress: Plato's Closet
Belt: Borrowed from my Momma
Shoes: Target

Here is a close up of my sweater & belt.

A few snapshots from Sundays photo shoot with my lovely momma & sister

\
Doesn't she look young enough to be my sister?! 

Lindsey B. 




No comments:

Post a Comment